Last Revised: July 10, 2023
PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please Play Responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, please visit the Responsible Gaming Help & Patron Protection page at https://barstoolsportsbook.com/rg for more information and resources available to you.
1. ELIGIBILITY. To be eligible for a Promotion, at the time and date of entry:
- You must be at least the legal gambling age in the jurisdiction in which you reside;
- You must be physically located within the Permitted Jurisdiction in which the Promotion is offered;
- You are not an employee, director, officer, or contractor of any of the following: Barstool Sportsbook and Casino, its affiliates and related companies, its service providers, advertising or promotional agencies, Market Access Entities listed at https://barstoolsportsbook.com/legal/state-terms; or (b) a member of the immediate family (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouse, regardless of where they live) or household (whether related or not) of any of the above persons; and
- You must meet all additional eligibility requirements set forth in the Rules of the Promotion.
Further, Barstool Sportsbook and Casino reserves the right to withhold a Promotion reward as well as to limit or refuse your eligibility to participate in any Promotion for any reason in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, based on your wagering patterns or wagering history or if you failed to participate in a Promotion in good faith. Any Promotion is void where prohibited by law. Promotion participants may be required to sign paperwork issued by Barstool Sportsbook and Casino to receive any reward.
2. PROMOTION START AND END TIMES. Each Promotion will start and end as described in the Rules applicable to such Promotion (“Promotion Period”). Entries/Wagers received before or after the Promotion Period are void for purposes of the applicable Promotion. Barstool Sportsbook and Casino’s system is the official time-keeping device for each Promotion. Subject to applicable law and/or any required regulatory approval, Barstool Sportsbook and Casino reserves the right to adjust any of the dates and/or time frames stipulated in the Rules for a Promotion to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance with the Rules and Promotion Terms.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE. To participate in a Promotion, during the Promotion Period, subject to eligibility, you may visit the Services and follow the instructions in the Rules. All Promotions are limited to one (1) per person. To ensure that the Promotion is limited to one (1) per person, Barstool Sportsbook and Casino reserves the right to permit only one (1) person per household address, IP address, email address, telephone number, device ID, payment account (debit, credit, or other payment methods) or shared computer to participate.
Promotion reward recipients will be solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Promotion offer received, regardless of whether the Promotion reward, in whole or in part, is used. The Promotion reward value may be reported for tax purposes as required by law.
- Players in MA: Promotion rewards valued at $5,000 or more will require a 1099 and will be vetted through the Massachusetts Department of Revenue for any outstanding child-support and state taxes. If the search returns a positive result, then the Promotion reward will be defaulted to the cash value and that outstanding amount will automatically be deducted. Cash reward option will be only available to Massachusetts Department of Revenue intercepted individuals unless otherwise stated in the rules.
- Players in OH: Promotion rewards valued at $600 or more will require a 1099 and will be vetted through the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS). If the ODJFS search returns a positive result, then the Promotion reward will be defaulted to the cash value and that outstanding amount will be automatically deducted. State and local taxes will be based on the full reward amount and automatically deducted. Cash reward option will be only available to ODJFS intercepted individuals unless otherwise stated in the rules.
8. GENERAL. Barstool Sportsbook and Casino assumes no responsibility for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human or technical in nature, or for damaged, lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries; technical, hardware, software, electronic or telephone failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; fraudulent, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by Barstool Sportsbook and Casino, the entrants, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in a Promotion; or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions or downloading, that may limit, delay or prevent an entrant’s ability to participate in a Promotion. Barstool Sportsbook and Casino is not responsible for any undeliverable or unread email to a player’s email inbox associated with their Account due to reasons that include, but are not limited to, player unsubscribes, locked or banned Accounts, bounces/spam traps/filters implemented by the player’s email service provider/settings, and incorrect/outdated/misspelled email addresses provided by the player upon registration. Barstool Sportsbook and Casino reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a Promotion should virus, bugs or other causes beyond Barstool Sportsbook and Casino’s control, unauthorized human intervention, malfunction, computer problems, phone line or network hardware or software malfunction, which, in the sole opinion of Barstool Sportsbook and Casino, corrupt, compromise or materially affect the administration, fairness, security or proper participation of a Promotion.
All participation in a Promotion are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. Barstool Sportsbook and Casino reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to Barstool Sportsbook and Casino, including, without limitation, valid government issued photo identification) to participate in a Promotion. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of Barstool Sportsbook and Casino in a timely manner may result in disqualification in participating in a Promotion.
If it is discovered by Barstool Sportsbook and Casino that any person has or has attempted to: (i) participate more than the maximum number of times permitted under the Rules for a Promotion, and/or (ii) use multiple names, identities and/or Accounts to participate in a Promotion, then they may be disqualified from the Promotion, all of their entries voided, any Promotion reward earned forfeited, and their Account(s) terminated.
All decisions of Barstool Sportsbook and Casino, its agents and representatives are final and binding without right of appeal in all matters relating to a Promotion.