Type of Game: Touch Game
States Available: PA, WV
How to Play:
- Asgardian Stones Touch™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20-bet lines (fixed) video slot. The game features Colossal symbols, a Bonus Wheel, Free Rounds, Wild substitutions, and the Avalanche™ feature.
- The game is played with 20 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels, and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the Bet level selector.
- The coin value is set using the Coin value selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except the Bonus Wheel.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the Paytable multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All coin wins pay on bet lines only, except wins from the Bonus Wheel.
Key Terms/ Feature:
- The symbols will fall into place on the reel they will not SPIN. The first winning bet line will start the avalanche.
- Symbols in winning combinations explode and disappear, leaving space for a second Avalanche of symbols.
- Avalanches continue until there are no more wins left on the reels.
- It is a symbol block of 2x2 and 3x3. During the Avalanche, a Colossal symbol may fall in.
- Once the Colossal symbol has been placed, any remaining empty spaces are filled with regular symbols. It is not possible to have 2 or more Colossal symbols visible at the same time.
- Any part of the winning symbol included in a winning bet line pays according to the paytable.
Example: The image above is a Colossal symbol. This symbol only appears once on a reel. This symbol only is available when an avalanche is activated.
- This feature can be activated both in an Avalanche during the main game or during a Free spin.
- A Colossal symbol must always have symbols in all the positions directly underneath it.
- If there still are empty positions underneath the Colossal symbol, as a result of a previous win, the Colossal symbol falls, crushing all symbols on the row underneath it.
- This continues until the Colossal symbol is at the bottom of the screen or until there are no empty positions underneath it.
- Each time a symbol falls down a row and crushes a symbol a multiplier will be awarded. For each row a symbol is crushed, the multiplier increases by 1 with a maximum multiplier of x4.
- The Multiplier is applied in the next evaluation and is then reset to 1, each multiplier may only be used once.
Example: The Colossal Symbol is crushing the reel below it. What will then happen is that the Colossal Symbol will crush all the remaining symbols until it is at the bottom of the reel and a multiplier will occur.
Bonus Wheel Feature:
- The Bonus Wheel is a symbol block of 3x3 symbols that can land on the last 3 reels only, in both the main game and in Free Rounds. It may land fully or partially visible in the play area.
- Once all Avalanches and win evaluations are over, the Bonus Wheel stops. Coin wins, Free Rounds, or both, might be won on the Bonus Wheel.
- The number of coin wins and Free Rounds won in the active fields of the Bonus Wheel will be equal to the number of rows the 3x3 symbol covers, that is, +1 prize for each row.
- A coin win from the Bonus Wheel is 1, 2, or 5 times the total bet, with the maximum coin win being 36 times the total bet.
- Unlike regular symbols, the Bonus Wheel is not removed after the win is awarded, meaning there will be no Avalanche after its evaluation.
- In addition to the Colossal Crush feature multiplier, the coin win values on the Bonus Wheel are also multiplied. However, this multiplier is not reset if there is a following Avalanche, instead if the multiplier increases again, the multiplier on the coin wins is increased further. When the Avalanche stops, the Bonus Wheel coin win is evaluated.
- Bonus Wheel wins are added to any bet line wins.
- Free Rounds are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Rounds.
- There are 3 fields in the Bonus Wheel awarding 5 Free Rounds each. A win from the Bonus Wheel in the main game may therefore activate 5, 10, or a maximum of 15 Free Rounds.
- The Bonus Wheel can be reactivated a maximum of three times in Free Rounds, and activate a maximum of 25 additional Free Rounds in total.