Type of Game: Touch Game
States Available: PA, MI, NJ, WV
How to Play:
- Finn and the Swirly Spin Touch™ is a 5-reel, 5-row video slot that features a Wild Symbol, a Free Rounds Key, 4 different types of Free Rounds, and a Random Feature with 4 variations.
- Symbols follow a spiral pattern starting at the bottom left corner of the reels and ending in the center position
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- The game is played with 1-10 bet levels (10 coins per level) and different coin values.
- A win match wins in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- A win match wins in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per win match is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different win matches are added.
- Free Rounds are played using the same spin mechanic with 25 spaces as in the main game and at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated them.
Key Terms/ Features:
Free Rounds Key
- The bottom left place on the reels will always begin with a Free Rounds Key symbol.
- The Free Rounds Key symbol will progress to the center as wins occur and the remaining symbols avalanche.
- The Free Rounds Key symbol cannot disappear during the main game.
- Free Rounds are activated if the Free Rounds Key symbol is in the central position when there are no more winning combinations and all avalanches are complete.
- Every time the Free Rounds Key symbol reaches the center and activates Free Rounds a key meter at the bottom right corner of the game screen increases by 1.
- The Key meter will not reset every time the game is closed with a player able to continue playing with the total number of keys collected when they restart the game.
Wild Symbols and Avalanche Generation
There are types of wins: wins that have a Wild symbol and wins that do not have a Wild symbol. Wins that contain a Wild symbol:
- If wins contain a Wild symbol, the Wild symbol contributing to the win will explode destroying the symbols vertically and horizontally adjacent to it. Wins that don’t contain a Wild symbol create one.
Starfall Wilds Random Feature
The Starfall Wilds feature places 2-5 or more Wilds on the reels randomly. The Wilds may appear in a random pattern or in a line.
Dragon Destroy Random Feature
- The Dragon Destroy feature can only be activated if there are no wins before the Dragon Destroy feature is activated.
- The Dragon Destroy feature will destroy a random number of symbols which will then activate another avalanche.
Irish Luck Random Feature
- The Irish Luck feature can only be activated when there is no win present on the reels after the initial spin. A horizontal or vertical line of one type of symbol is added to the reels giving a guaranteed win.
- Whether the line added is horizontal or vertical is chosen at random.
Magic Transform Random Feature
- The Magic Transform feature will transform all the spade and heart symbols into another higher paying symbol.
- The symbol that is transformed may be different from the spade and heart symbols.
- There are 16 (4x4) possible transformations as each spade and heart symbol has 4 potential outcomes of what it may transform into.
- All spade symbols will transform into its chosen symbol and all heart symbols will transform into its chosen symbol.
- After all wins or avalanches have occurred, if the Free Rounds Key symbol is in the center position then a Free Rounds game is awarded.
- The player can choose from 4 different Free Rounds games, each one corresponding to one of the Random Features.
- During the initial Free Rounds game, only one Random Feature can be chosen. After completing the initial Free Rounds game, the player will be returned to the main game and will not be able to select another Free Rounds game.
Star Bar Free Rounds
- If Star Bar Free Rounds are activated 7 Star Bar Free Rounds are awarded the Star Fall Random Feature. Star Bar Free Rounds require 1 key to unlock. The Star Bar Free Rounds function the same as in the Starfall Wilds Random Feature in the main game.
Lava Lair Free Rounds
- If Lava Lair Free Rounds are activated 3 Lava Lair Free Rounds are awarded the Dragon Destroy Random Feature.
- Lava Lair Free Rounds require 4 keys to unlock.
- During the Lava Lair Free Rounds, a Sticky Wild will always appear in place of the Free Rounds Key symbol in the main game.
Lucky Mug Free Rounds
- If Lucky Mug Free Rounds are activated 4 Lucky Mug Free Rounds are awarded the Irish Luck Random Feature.
- Lucky Mug Free Rounds require 9 keys to unlock.
- The Lucky Mug Free Rounds function similarly to the Irish Luck Random Feature in the main game.
Golden Pot Free Rounds
- If Golden Pot Free Rounds are activated 2 Golden Pot Free Rounds are awarded the Magic Transform Random Feature.
- Golden Pot Free Rounds require 16 keys to unlock.
- The Golden Pot Free Rounds function the same as the Magic Transform feature in the main game.
If there are any network/connection issues with this game mid-spin/ hand. This game will stay in a pending state.
If the patron does get disconnected mid-spin/ hand. Please go back into the game and resume the spin. If that does not work please reach out to Customer Support for further assistance.