Type of Game: Touch Game
States Available: PA, MI, WV, NJ
How to Play
- Gonzo's Quest Touch™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20-line video slot featuring Avalanche™, Free Falls, and Wild substitutions.
- The game is played with 20 fixed bet lines, 1-5 bet levels, and different coin values.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- The wild symbol only appears on reels 2, 3, and 4, and substitutes for all symbols.
- Only the highest win combination per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the Paytable multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- When the maximum multiplier is reached, all wins are paid with the maximum multiplier until no new wins are generated. The multiplier will revert to the initial multiplier.
COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
Key Terms/ Features:
- The symbols fall into position in the reels, instead of spinning.
- A winning bet line will start an Avalanche™.
- Symbols in winning combinations explode and disappear, leaving space for a second Avalanche of symbols for a chance of bigger wins.
- The Avalanches continue until there are no more wins.
- The win multiplier is increased with each new Avalanche until it reaches the maximum multiplier.
- The multiplier remains at the maximum for the subsequent Avalanches until there are no more wins.
- The maximum multiplier is 5 in the basic game and 15 in Free Fall. See the in-game paytable for details.
- Free Fall symbols only appear on reels 1, 2, and 3.
- Each bet line containing 3 Free Fall symbols activates 10 Free Falls.
- Free Fall symbols must appear in succession, starting from the leftmost reel.
- Free Falls use the same bet as the round activating Free Fall.
- A winning bet line during Free Fall will trigger an Avalanche™.
- The maximum multiplier in Free Fall is 15.
- Additional Free Falls can be won during Free Falls.
- At the end of Free Falls, the game returns to the round that activated Free Falls.
- At the end of Free Falls, the total win from Free Falls is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Falls.
- In Free Falls, 3 Free Fall symbols activate 10 additional Free Falls.
If there are any network/connection issues with this game mid-spin/ hand. This game will stay in a pending state.
If the patron does get disconnected mid-spin/ hand. Please go back into the game and resume the spin. If that does not work please reach out to Customer Support for further assistance.