Type of Game: Slots
States Available: PA
How to Play:
- WILD is wild for all symbols except FEATURE.
- FEATURE only appears on reels 1, 3, and 5 of the MAIN REEL SET and reels 1, 3, and 5, of the COLOSSAL REEL SET.
- Each reel contains a number of adjacent positions that, before the reel spin initiates, are randomly replaced with a symbol from the paytable except FEATURE.
- Only the highest winner paid per winning combination on each reel set.
- Line pays must occur on adjacent reels, beginning with the leftmost reel on each reel set.
- Paytable reflects the current bet configuration.
- Line pays do not continue from one reel set to the next.
- Any four stacked WILD appearing on the MAIN REEL SET start a symbol transfer,
turning the corresponding reel on the COLOSSAL REEL SET into WILD.
- All pays are evaluated after WILD transfers.
- Each reel uses an alternate set of reels in both the base game and free spins.
Free Spin Feature:
- When 3 or more scattered FEATURE symbols appear on reels 1, 3, and five of the main reel set and/or 1, 3, and 5 of the COLOSSAL REEL SET Free Spins are awarded. The Free Spins are played at the same bet level and with the same number of bet lines as the game that triggered the Free Spins. A counter is presented that in- forms the player how many free spins remain.
Re-triggered Free Spins:
- During Free Spins, 3 or more scattered symbols on reels 1, 3, and 5 of the MAIN REEL SET and/or the Colossal reel set can add additional Free Spins to the amount remaining.
- If an entire reel is covered by WILD in the MAIN REEL SET, WILD will transfer to the corresponding reel on the COLOSSAL REEL SET and cover the entire reel.
- Wins on multiple paylines are added together.
- The total line bet must be divided equally between each active payline; therefore, all total bet amounts are not available.
- The total bet is the line bet amount added for every 2 lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.