Type of Game: Video Slots
States Available: PA
How to Play:
- Twin Spin Touch™ is a 5-reel video slot with 243 Ways to Win. The game features Wild substitutions and a Twin Reel feature on every spin offering even more chances for big wins.
- The game is played with 243 ways to win, 1-10 levels (25 coins per level), and different coin values.
- There are no bet lines.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- A symbol win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level and the amount of times that symbol appears on each of the reels.
- The total win in currency is equal to the total win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Matching symbols in any position on three or more adjacent reels, starting from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel is a winning combination.
- Only the longest matching combination per symbol is paid.
- More wins are created when additional instances of the same symbol appear on the same reels that create the longest way to win.
- Simultaneous wins for different symbols are added.
- All wins pay on winning symbol combinations only.
- For the total symbol win, multiply the number of matching symbols appearing on one reel by the number of matching symbols on each other reel in the longest winning combination. Multiply the result by the coin win amount for the longest winning symbol combination according to the PAYTABLE. The total win for the spin is the sum of symbol wins for each symbol type.
Key Terms and Features:
- Wild symbols can only appear on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols.
Twin Reel Feature
- Each spin starts with identical, adjacent twin reels that are linked together. During the spin, the twin reels can expand to become triplet, quadruple, or even quintuplet reels.
- At the beginning of each spin, the identical twin reels can appear adjacently on any of the 5 reels.
- The number of reels that are linked together is random and occurs independently for each spin.