New Player $1,000 Deposit Bonus T&Cs (the “Terms and Conditions”)
New Barstool Sportsbook & Casino players will receive a 100% deposit match on their first deposit made, up to $1,000 in Eligible Cashback (defined below). Cashback rate on all casino games is 2% and Sportsbook 5%. Barstool Casino available in select states.
The “New Player $1,000 Deposit Bonus” (“Promotion”) is subject to the Promotional Terms and Conditions (“Promotion Terms”) of Barstool Sportsbook & Casino, which can be viewed at Barstool Sportsbook Help Center > Legal > Promotional Terms and Conditions, and the following:
- Description of Promotion
How It Works (short terms)
- Opt-in Requirement: Opt-in is not required.
- Eligibility: Available to never previously-registered players in a state where the Barstool Sportsbook & Casino app is live.
- Action Required: Players must make their first time deposit into their Player Account to be able to unlock the Promotion Offer.
- Promotion Offer: Players who make their first time deposit will receive a 100% match on the deposit, up to $1,000, paid in Eligible Cashback.
- Eligible Cashback is a non-wagerable bonus balance which converts to withdrawable cash at a rate specified herein through eligible cash wagers. For more information on Eligible Cashback please see Section 11 or visit our FAQ page.
- Promotion Period: The promotion will begin at 12:00 AM ET on July 10, 2023 and end on December 31, 2023.
- Eligible Cashback is added automatically to a player’s account upon making the first time deposit.
- Eligible Cashback must be used within 30 days after receiving it.
- For more information on Eligible Cashback, please visit our FAQ page.
- For any further questions regarding this Promotion, please contact our Player Experience team by email at email@example.com.
- Must be physically present in AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, OH, PA, TN, VA, or WV in order to wager.
- This Promotion is offered by Penn Sports Interactive, LLC and its affiliates (collectively, the “Sponsor”).
- Promotion Period
The promotion will begin at 12:00 AM ET on July 10, 2023 and end on December 31, 2023.
- Available to never previously-registered players in a state where the Barstool Sportsbook & Casino app is live.
- Eligibility restrictions apply. See ‘Eligibility’ section of the Promotion Terms for details.
- Action Required
Players must make their first time deposit into their Player Account to be able to unlock the Promotion Offer.
- Claiming Promotion Offer
Players who make their first time deposit will receive a 100% match on the deposit, up to $1,000, paid in Eligible Cashback. Eligible Cashback is added automatically to a player’s account upon making the first time deposit. For more information on Eligible Cashback please visit our FAQ page which provides a detailed description on the reward type.
- Registration Procedures
- Limitations on Participation
In addition to the Eligibility requirements outlined in Section 3, the Sponsor reserves the right to refuse or otherwise restrict your eligibility to participate in any Promotion for any reason, in its sole discretion, including based on your wagering patterns or wagering history or if you failed to take advantage of any previous Promotion in good faith. This Promotion is void where prohibited by law. Participants may be required to sign paperwork issued by Sponsor to receive any reward.
- Wagering Requirements/Exclusions
Any Action Required (see Section 4) completed outside of the Promotion Period are excluded from this Promotion. Unless otherwise specified by Sponsor, this Promotion may not be combined with any other promotional offer. Please see Sections 9 and 11 for requirements and restrictions related to wagering the Promotion Offer.
- Order of Funds Used for Wagering
- Eligible Cashback cannot be wagered and converts to real cash by placing eligible cash wagers.
- For more information and restrictions on bonus funds, please visit our FAQ page.
- Eligible Games
- Restrictions on Withdrawal
Bonus funds awarded are not transferable and cannot be substituted except in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Bonus funds may only be used for wagering on your Account. Bonus funds may not be withdrawn from your Account until they have been converted to withdrawable cash.
Eligible Cashback balances may be converted to withdrawable real cash in line with all the following requirements (“Eligible Cashback Requirements”):
- Eligible Cashback awarded may be converted by wagering on Sportsbook or Casino and is subject to a cashback rate which will be specified in the particular offer and on the Reward Details page once awarded.
- Eligible Cashback converted to real cash on Sportsbook is restricted to wagers with odds greater than -200 (Example -110, +100, +200).
- Example: a $10 Eligible Cashback balance with a 5% cashback rate would require the patron to wager a total of $200 cash in order to unlock the full $10 cashback (5% of $200 in total cash wagered). Cashback will unlock progressively, meaning that for every qualifying wager that a patron places, a portion of the Eligible Cashback balance will unlock as cash in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Eligible Cashback.
To cancel participation in this or any promotion, contact customer support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cancellation request. Upon cancellation, you may withdraw any funds you have deposited into your account without restriction. However, any bonus funds in your account must be converted to cash before it may be withdrawn.
- Gambling Problem?
- Arizona: Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP.
- Colorado, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, & Virginia: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
- Iowa: Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-BETS-OFF.
- Illinois: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537).
- Indiana: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-9-WITH-IT.
- Kansas: Gambling problem? Getting help is your best bet. Call 1-800-522-4700.
- Louisiana: Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700.
- Massachusetts: Hope is here. Call (800)-327-5050 or gamblinghelplinema.org.
- Maryland: Must be 21+. Please play responsibly. For help visit mdgamblinghelp.org or call 1-800-GAMBLER.
- Tennessee: For problem gambling support, call or text Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789.
- West Virginia: Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER or visit 1800gambler.net.
- Other Terms
- In the event of any discrepancy or conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the Promotion Terms, these Terms and Conditions shall govern and prevail.
- You may only have one (1) active Account at any time.
- By accepting the Promotion Offer or any reward, you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion offer.
- Offer subject to regulatory approval. Void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor expressly reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice or consent. Administration of this Promotion is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Sponsor reserves the right to restrict at any time any Account holder from participating in this Promotion for any reason. Any questions relating to eligibility, these Terms and Conditions or any other questions concerning this Promotion will be resolved at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and its decisions will be final and binding with respect thereto. No groups, clubs, corporations, companies, partnerships, or organizations may participate in this Promotion or reproduce or distribute any portion of these Terms and Conditions to their members.
- Any Account holder who is found to be ineligible to play on Barstool Sportsbook & Casino immediately forfeits any Promotion Offer or reward.