Type of Game: Table Game Four Card Poker
States Available: PA
How to Play:
- The Player starts out by placing a bet on the Ante bet area.
- The Aces Up bet is optional. This bet can only be placed after making an Ante bet and before the cards are dealt.
- After all bets are made, the cards are dealt.
- The Player is dealt five cards, and the House is dealt six cards, of which five are placed face down.
- The Player then has the choice to make one of the Play bets or to Fold.
- There are two Play bets available. The Player can choose either to bet a Play bet equal to 1x Ante or 3x Ante. If the Player chooses to Fold, the Ante bet will be lost.
- If the Player has any of the hands required for the Ante Bonus and a Play bet has been made, then they will be paid out regardless of the House’s hand.
- The Ante Bonus payouts are multiples of the Ante Bet.
- If the Player makes a Play bet, the House’s cards are revealed and the best four card hands are compared.
- If the Player has a better four-card hand than the House, or the hands are tied, the Ante and Play bets both pay 1:1.
- If the House has a better four-card hand than the Player, the Player loses both Play and Ante bets.
- The Aces Up bet pays out based on the Player’s best four-card hand.
- The Aces Up bet is evaluated regardless of whether the Player makes a Play bet or chooses to Fold.
For all bets, 4-card hands are ranked from highest to lowest as follows:
Four of a Kind
(Contains four cards of the same rank)
(Contains four cards in sequential rank and of the same suit)
Three of a Kind
(Contains three cards of the same rank)
(Contains four cards of the same suit)
(Contains four cards of sequential rank in at least two
(Contains two cards of the same rank, plus two more
of another matching rank)
(Contains two cards of the same rank)
(Hand does not meet the above requirements, highest
ranked card is counted)
When evaluating a hand, only the highest possible rank within the Player’s cards is considered (while a Straight Flush contains both a Straight and a Flush, it is calculated solely as a Straight Flush).
A is high except in the 4-3-2-A sequence.
- Four of a Kind 25x
- Straight Flush 20x
- Three of a Kind 2x
- Four of a Kind 50:1
- Straight Flush 30:1
- Three of a Kind 7:1
- Flush 6:1
- Straight 5:1
- Two Pair 2:1
- Pair of A 1:1