Type of Game: Live Dealer
States Available: PA
How to Play:
- The aim of the game is to beat the dealer by getting the best possible five-card poker hand.
- 2 cards are dealt with the player and the 5 card community hand.
- The player is allowed to raise only once per game on 3 separate occasions.
- Bets are placed both the dealer and player will be given their hand (two cards).
- The player can then choose to x4 or x3 the value of the original bet once the cards have been dealt.
- The patron can also ‘Check’ if they choose not to add to their original bet.
- If the patron chooses to raise the bet x3 or x4 the appropriate chip value will be placed on the ‘Play’ spot and no more raise options will be offered for the remainder of the game.
- The dealer will now present the flop which is the first 3 cards out of 5 in the community hand.
- The User Interface automatically works out and displays the patrons’s best possible poker hand from the dealt cards.
- If the patron did not raise x3 or x4 they can now raise x2. If the patron decides to raise x2 the appropriate chip value would then be added to the ‘Play’ option.
- The dealer will then Turn and River (deal the remaining two cards of the hand).
- The patron did not raise their hand; they have one final decision. The patron must x1 raise their bet (Same as the ante) or they must fold.
- If the patron chooses to wager the appropriate amount will be selected and added to the wager.
- The patron can also fold and that would result in a loss of ante and blind bet.
After this final patron decision, the dealer turns over their two cards.
To find the winner, the best hands are automatically formed and compared for the patron and the dealer using five out of the seven available cards (that is, the two cards dealt initially to the player and dealer, plus all five community cards).
Key Features/Betting Options:
- Ante: A bet that’s required in some casino games prior to the hand/round starts.
- Blind bets: Bet that is equal to the patron ( This will automatically get placed when you wager the ante)
- Triple Bonus: This pays out on a range of poker hands, from Three of a Kind or better, no matter what hand the dealer achieves.
Outcomes of the Game:
If the dealer’s hand does not qualify:
- ‘Dealer did not qualify’ is displayed on-screen.
- The dealer signals a push for the Ante and returns the Ante bet to each patron that did not fold.
- The player’s hand is evaluated against the dealer’s hand to settle the Blind and Play bets:
- If the patrons' hand is better than the dealer’s, the player’s Blind and Play bets will be settled in accordance with the payout rules and tables
- If the player’s hand is weaker than the dealer’s, the player does not receive a payout for their Blind or Play bet.
- If the patrons’ hand is equal to the dealer’s, the patrons’ Blind and Play bets push.
If the Dealer’s hand qualifies:
- The player’s hand wins if it has a higher poker value than the dealer’s hand. The dealer then settles the Blind and Play bets in accordance with the payout rules and tables.
- The patrons’ hand loses if it has a lower poker value than that of the dealer’s hand. The dealer then collects the player’s Ante, Blind, and Play wagers.
- A tie is called if the player and dealer's hands are of equal poker value. The player’s Ante, Blind and Play bets all push.
If there is an error in-game, system, or procedure, the game round will be temporarily paused while the game host/presenter notifies the service manager. The patron and other players will be notified via Chat, or by an on-screen pop-up message, that the issue is being investigated.
If the manager can immediately resolve the error, the game round will continue as normal. If immediate resolution is not possible, the game round will be canceled, initial bets will be refunded to all players who participated in the game round.
If you are disconnected from a game round while betting time remains, any bets placed will be voided and the bets returned to the patron. If you are disconnected after betting is closed, placed bets remain valid and are settled in your absence. Upon reconnecting, you can view bet outcomes in the History window.