Type of Game: Poker
How to Play:
- To begin the game, the player must make an Ante bet. The player may also place an optional Pair Plus Bonus bet and a 6 Card Bonus bet. The Bonus bets are evaluated separately at the end of each game, so each bet provides an entirely separate opportunity to win.
- The dealer then announces, “No more bets”. All players and the dealer then each receive three cards. The dealer’s cards are dealt face down, while the player’s cards are dealt face up.
- After examining his or her three cards, each player has the option to make a Play bet (which must be equal to that player’s Ante bet) or to ‘Fold’ (i.e. decide not to continue and therefore forfeit any bets they have placed).
- The dealer then reveals his or her hand. The dealer requires a ‘Queen High’ or better to play. Therefore, the dealer will announce, “Dealer doesn’t play” or “Dealer plays with a Queen”, depending on what hand they have.
- If the dealer has less than ‘Queen High’, the Play bet pushes and the Ante bet is paid 1:1
- If the dealer qualifies to play, the player’s hand is compared with the dealer’s hand and the higher-ranking poker hand wins
- If the player has the higher-ranking poker hand, the Ante and Play bets both pay even money
- If the dealer has the higher-ranking poker hand, the player loses both his or her Ante and Play bets
- If the player and dealer tie (i.e. they have equal-ranking poker hands), the Ante and Play bets are a push
- If the player gets a Straight or better, the player receives an Ante Bonus, regardless of the value of the dealer’s hand. Please note that the player has to call/play his hand to receive the Ante bonus
- The Pair Plus Bonus and the 6 Card Bonus bet are quite separate to the Ante and Play bets; they pay entirely based on the value of the player’s hand.
The Ante Bonus:
- Having placed the Ante bet, the player will receive an Ante Bonus if his or her hand is a Straight or better.
- This bonus is paid regardless of the value of the dealer’s hand.
The Pair Plus Bonus Bet
- This is an optional side bet. The player’s objective is to make a Pair or better. If the player achieves this, they win, irrespective of the dealer’s hand. To place this bonus bet the player must first place the Ante bet.
The 6-Card Bonus Bet
- This is an optional side bet. The player’s objective is to make the best five-card poker hand they can by combining the player’s three cards and the dealer’s three cards. This bet pays on Three of a Kind or better, as shown in the 6 Card Bonus bet payout table.
- As with the Pair Plus Bonus bet, the player can win with this bet irrespective of the dealer’s hand.
- To place this bonus bet the player must first place the Ante bet.
Vertical and Horizontal Layout:
- Whichever way you look at it, our Live Three Card Poker game looks great on smartphones. Play with the phone in the vertical orientation, then turn the phone around, and the game switch automatically to a horizontal layout. Your players simply choose the view they prefer and benefit from all the same game features and a consistent look and feel.