Provider: Red Tiger
States Available: PA
Type of Game: Video Slots
How to Play:
- 5x4 Slot
- 25 Win Lines
- 2,340x Stake
- Features: 3 (Wild, Gold & Platinum Records, Lock the Records)
- The Wild symbol substitutes for all paying symbols which can participate in a win line. Additionally, the awards from any win lines in which one or more Wilds participate are tripled.
Gold & Platinum Records:
- Gold and Platinum Records are scatters that may land anywhere on the reels. They do not participate in win lines and instead hold a monetary value representing a stake Multiplier.
- Gold Records hold between 1x and 5x your current stake and Platinum Records may hold any of the following multipliers: 7x, 10x, 12x,15x, 20x, 25x.
- The prizes held by the record symbols can be won during the Lock the Records feature. During the normal game, both Gold and Platinum record symbols may lock for between 1 and 5 spins when they land to increase the chance of triggering the feature.
Lock the Records:
- Landing any 3 record symbols anywhere on the reels starts the Lock the Records feature with 3 Free Respins. Landing 4 records grants 4 Free Respins. Landing 5 or more records grants 5 Free Respins. During Lock the Records all records that triggered the feature will be locked in place and Respins with only record symbols will begin. The number of Respins available is determined by the number of records that triggered the feature.
- Each new record that lands resets the Respins back to their initial count and also remains locked in place for the duration of the bonus round. Each new record that lands also adds its prize to every other record present on the slot. If two or more records land in the same Respin they do not boost each other's prizes, but only those of the records locked in previous Respins.
- The feature ends if no new records land for the duration of the count of Respins awarded at the start of the bonus round. When the Lock the Records feature ends the total win amount accumulated by the records present on the slot is paid out. In addition, a full screen of records doubles that award