Provider: Gaming Realms
States Available: PA
Type of Game: Video Slots
How to Play:
- You have 11 spins to match numbers on the wheel with the numbers in the grid
- The cash prize increases with every Slingo (win line) you complete
- Jokers allow the player to mark any number in the row above
- Devils are blocking symbols
- Free spin symbols add an extra spin
- Super jokers allow the player to mark any number in the whole grid
- Coins award an instant cash prize
- Three or more joker or super joker symbols anywhere on a single spin award a cash prize
- Up to 8 extra spins are available at the end of the game
- The price for the next spin is shown on the spin button
- The potential wins available are displayed in turn
- The numbers required are highlighted in green
- Press collect to end the game
- Any joker symbol landing on the reel can be used to mark any number in the row immediately above the reel position in which the joker landed.
- In both manual and automatic mode the player must make the choice of which square to select. The available options are highlighted to assist the player.
- Any super joker symbol landing on the reel can be used to mark any number in the grid. In both manual and automatic mode the player must make the choice of which square to select.
- The available options are highlighted to assist the player.
- Three or more jokers or super jokers landing in any position on the reel in one spin award the player a fixed prize as per the pay table.
- The cash award is added to the win meter immediately.
- Any free spin symbol landing on the reel awards the player an additional spin. This is represented by a yellow ball and is stored above the hopper.
- A maximum of 8 free spins can be accumulated in any one game.
- Free spin symbols are removed from the reels once 8 have been collected.
- Free spin symbols do not appear in free spins or extra (purchased spins)
- Any coin symbol landing on the reel awards the player a fixed prize as per the paytable.
- Coins only appear on the middle reel.
- Any devil symbol landing on the reel acts as a blocker on the reel.
- There are 12 win lines and 11 awards on the paytable because the last number on the grid will always award at least 2 winning lines.