States Available: PA
Type of Game: Video Slots
How to Play:
- 6x4 slot
- 50 win lines
- Match 3, 4, 5, or 6 symbols across adjacent reels on a valid win line, starting with the leftmost reel to achieve a win.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except Bonus Scatter.
- It appears on all reels in the base game and on reels 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 in the Free Spins Bonus.
- During Free Spins any wild in view will lock in place until the bonus is completed.
Explore Game Features:
- Landing three or more bonus scatters in view triggers the Big Spin bonus.
- A PICK ME will then be presented. Each scatter that lands transforms into a pick option.
- Behind each pick is a number of Big Spins that are awarded to the player.
- The number of Big Spins the PICK ME can award are 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- Once a value has been selected Free Spins will begin.
- Wins greater than or equal to 20x the current stake will decrement the number of Big Spins remaining.
- Spins less than 20x stake will not decrement the number of Big Spins remaining.
- The Free Spins will continue until no Big Spins remain.
- During Free Spins, any wild symbol that lands in view will lock in place and remain in that position until Free Spins have ended.
- All games are played with 50-win lines.
- Wins can occur across any or all the win lines.
- Only the highest award is paid per winning combination.
- All wins pay left to right across adjacent reels, except Bonus, starting from the leftmost reel.
- Wins on different played lines are added.
- Spin chance in triggered automatically if the credit is reduced below the current price of play yet is still greater than zero.
- Spin Chance offers the player an opportunity to wager their remaining credit in an attempt at winning an additional spin at the current bet.
- To play Spin Chance, select the ‘PLAY’ button to begin moving the pointer across the meter.
- Alternatively, select the ‘NO THANKS’ button to exit Spin chance with the remaining credit.
- If the pointer stops on the greet segment, a spin at the current bet is awarded and plays automatically.
- If the pointer stops on the red segment, the player loses any remaining credit and exits to the base game.
- The red and green segments are proportional to the amount of credit in relation to the current bet.
- The chance of winning a spin is determined by this ratio.