Football PENN Cash Builder Promotion
Official Rules & Regulations
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, 21 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER WHO ENTER FROM WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. INDIVIDUALS ENROLLED IN ANY CASINO OR SPORTS WAGERING SELF-EXCLUSION PROGRAM OR THAT ARE PART OF AN INVOLUNTARY CASINO OR SPORTS WAGERING EXCLUSION LIST ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE. THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR ENTRY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE CONSTRUED AND INTERPRETED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Football PENN Cash Builder Promotion (Promotion) is open to legal residents of the United States, 21 years of age or older, who are located in the United States at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of PENN Entertainment (“Sponsor”) and each of their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, retailers, and advertising, promotion and judging agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Promotion, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouse) and household of each such employee are not eligible to participate. To be eligible, participants must be registered in the PENN Play program. Self-excluded guests or guests banned from any Sponsor location are not eligible to participate. The PENN Play program is free to join.
2. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: The promotional period begins at 12:01 am EST on Thursday, September 7, 2023 and runs through 11:59 pm EST on Monday, January 8, 2024.
3. DIRECTIONS FOR PARTICIPATING: Each week, PENN Play members that place a $10 minimum bet on any NFL game (online or at a PENN Play property) will earn PENN Cash to be awarded at the end of the football season. PENN Play members that bet all 18 weeks will receive $1,000 in PENN Cash. Each week a PENN Play member makes a $10 minimum bet on NFL will increase the amount of PENN Cash they will receive at the end of the season on January 29, 2024. Guests do not need to bet consecutively to add to the PENN Cash award. At least one bet during the season must be made on property to be eligible for the PENN Cash bonus. Bets may not be placed any earlier than 72 hours prior to the start of the NFL week on Thursdays.
4. AWARDS: PENN Play members will increase the amount of PENN Cash they receive for the season based on the following chart:
All guests must be registered for the PENN Play app by January 10, 2024 in order to accept their PENN Cash award. PENN Cash will be awarded in the PENN Play app on January 29, 2024 and guests will have until February 3, 2024 at 11:59 pm EST to claim it directly in the PENN Play app.
PENN Cash is the loyalty currency that is earned while gaming with your PENN Play card both online or on property or for other activity as more fully described in the PENN Play Loyalty Program Official Rules. PENN Cash can be used towards hotel stays, food and beverage, retail purchases, PENN Slot Play, PENN Bonus Play, PENN Table Play, cash, bonus cash on HollywoodCasino.com or gaming credits on social casino. PENN Cash can also be redeemed at retail properties and online in the PENN Redeem Marketplace. Any PENN Cash used for gaming purposes is not cashable and must be played through. Some categories are not available for PENN Cash exchanges in some jurisdictions.
Redemption of PENN Cash is subject to the official PENN Play patron loyalty program official rules and may be subject to expiration in accordance with those program rules. For more details about PENN Cash use, visit the rewards center at a PENN property or the PENN Play website.
There is no cash value for PENN Cash.
5. GENERAL RULES: Participants must be legally entitled to visit all PENN Entertainment owned or operated casinos, racetracks, properties and online gambling sites to participate in this Promotion. Any person who is on any State-wide Self Exclusion List, who has been excluded from any PENN casino or online site for any other reason, or who is not at least 21 years of age is ineligible for this Promotion. In the event an ineligible person wins a prize, their prize shall be deemed null and void.
By participating in Promotion, Participant consents to receive marketing messages from PENN Entertainment to include but not limited to telemarketing, electronic mail messages, and Push Notifications. Participants can opt-out of marketing messages by selecting the opt-out feature provided in the marketing message.
By accepting a prize, entrants grant permission to use their name, address (city, state, country), any photos, descriptions of their person, likeness, statements, and biographical information without limitation, for advertising and publicity purposes, worldwide in any media known to date or to be developed in the future, without further compensation or notice, except where prohibited by law. The Sponsor, all promotional agencies, prize providers, affiliates, agents and representatives are not responsible for any lost, stolen or otherwise unaccounted for entries that may arise from technical errors in hardware and software programs.
Any dispute or situation not covered by the above rules will be resolved by PENN Entertainment management in a manner deemed by them the fairest to all concerned.
PENN Entertainment reserves the right to void, and/or change, cancel, or modify this Promotion or any part of it at any time, with the approval of the Local Gaming Administrator, for force majeure events such as but not limited to strike, fire, war, terrorist or governmental action, pandemic, widespread illness, or any other disruptive event beyond Sponsor’s control, impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the promotion, as determined by Sponsor.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, bugs, virus, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions, the website, or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the promotion process, the website, or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Participation in this Promotion is in agreement to abide by the rules of this Promotion.
PENN Entertainment may disqualify any person for any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty and violation of these Official Rules or other misconduct. All such incidents will be reported to the Local Gaming Administrator.
Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and/or tribal rules and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to approval of the appropriate regulatory authorities and are void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Promotion Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Winners are responsible for any and all taxes (income or sales), licenses, registrations, and other government imposed fees.
- Arizona: Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP.
- Colorado, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, & Virginia: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21+.
- Iowa: Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-BETS-OFF.
- Illinois: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537).
- Indiana: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-9-WITH-IT.
- Kansas: Gambling problem? Getting help is your best bet. Call 1-800-522-4700.
- Louisiana: Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700.
- Massachusetts: Must be 21+. If you or a loved one is experiencing problems with gambling, call (800)-327-5050 for 24/7 support.
- Maryland: Must be 21+. Please play responsibly, for help visit mdgamblinghelp.org or call 1-800-GAMBLER.
- Tennessee: For problem gambling support, call or text Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789.West Virginia: Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER or visit 1800gambler.net.