Mini Golf Contest Promotion
Official Rules & Regulations
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, 21 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER WHO ENTER FROM WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. INDIVIDUALS ENROLLED IN ANY CASINO OR SPORTS WAGERING SELF-EXCLUSION PROGRAM OR THAT ARE PART OF AN INVOLUNTARY CASINO OR SPORTS WAGERING EXCLUSION LIST ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE. THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR ENTRY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE CONSTRUED AND INTERPRETED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Gambling problem? For problem gambling support, call or text Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Mini Golf Contest (Promotion) is open to legal residents of the United States, 21 years of age or older, who are located in the United States at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of PENN Entertainment (“Sponsor”) and each of their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, retailers, and advertising, promotion and judging agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Promotion, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouse) and household of each such employee are not eligible to participate. To be eligible, participants must be registered in the PENN Play program. Self-excluded guests or guests banned from any Sponsor location are not eligible to participate. The PENN Play program is free to join.
2. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: The promotional period begins at 12:01 am EST on Thursday, September 14, 2023 and runs through 11:59 pm EST on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
3. DIRECTIONS FOR PARTICIPATING: PENN Play members who attend the Simmons Bank Open and have the PENN Play app downloaded and registered will have the opportunity to play a round of mini golf. PENN Play members who receive a score of five (5) or below will receive a chance for one (1) spin of the Prize Wheel. Limit one (1) round of mini golf per person per day. Players who do not have the PENN Play app downloaded and are not registered will have the opportunity to download and register for the app to participate.
4. AWARDS: PENN Play members are eligible to receive one (1) spin of the Prize Wheel where they can win one of the following prizes:
- Duffle Bag
- Fanny Pack
- RTIC Prize Pack
All guests must be registered for the PENN Play app in order to accept their prizes.
5. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. To be valid, each entry must follow the directions noted above. The Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, human, printing or other errors, technical malfunctions, or any other error or malfunction. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Entrants may not enter with multiple e-mail addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, accounts, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods may void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified (and forfeits all prizes won), in Sponsor’s discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the “authorized account holder” will be deemed to be the entrant and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted entry. A potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the entry.
As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, and agents, Administrator, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (“Released Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize or any item redeemed therewith, b) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
6. GENERAL RULES: Participants must be legally entitled to visit all PENN Entertainment owned or operated casinos, racetracks, properties and online gambling sites to participate in this Promotion. Any person who is on any State-wide Self Exclusion List, who has been excluded from PENN casino or online site for any other reason, or who is not at least 21 years of age is ineligible for this Promotion. In the event an ineligible person wins a prize, their prize shall be deemed null and void.
By participating in Promotion, Participant consents to receive marketing messages from PENN Entertainment to include but not limited to telemarketing, electronic mail messages, and Push Notifications Participants can opt-out of marketing messages by selecting the opt-out feature provided in the marketing message.
By accepting a prize, entrants grant permission to use their name, address (city, state, country), any photos, descriptions of their person, likeness, statements, and biographical information without limitation, for advertising and publicity purposes, worldwide in any media known to date or to be developed in the future, without further compensation or notice, except where prohibited by law. The Sponsor, all promotional agencies, prize providers, affiliates, agents and representatives are not responsible for any lost, stolen or otherwise unaccounted for entries that may arise from technical errors in hardware and software programs.
Any dispute or situation not covered by the above rules will be resolved by PENN Entertainment management in a manner deemed by them the fairest to all concerned.
PENN Entertainment reserves the right to void, and/or change, cancel, or modify this Promotion or any part of it at any time, with the approval of the Local Gaming Administrator, for force majeure events such as but not limited to strike, fire, war, terrorist or governmental action, pandemic, widespread illness, or any other disruptive event beyond Sponsor’s control, impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the promotion, as determined by Sponsor.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, bugs, virus, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions, the website, or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the promotion process, the website, or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Participation in this Promotion is in agreement to abide by the rules of this Promotion.
PENN Entertainment may disqualify any person for any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty and violation of these Official Rules or other misconduct. All such incidents will be reported to the Local Gaming Administrator.
Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and/or tribal rules and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to approval of the appropriate regulatory authorities and are void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Promotion Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Winners are responsible for any and all taxes (income or sales), licenses, registrations, and other government imposed fees.
Copies of these Official Rules are available on the Barstool Sportsbook website.
8. SPONSOR: PENN Entertainment, Inc. | 825 Berkshire Blvd| Wyomissing, PA 19610.