Sportsbook Insurance Bet & Get - Buzzer Beater Protection T&Cs (the “Terms and Conditions”)
If you place pre-live cash wager(s) on Moneyline bet(s) for any NCAAM Basketball game that settles as a loss due to the chosen team losing a game due to a “buzzer beater”, you could be eligible to receive 100% of your stake back, up to $100 per game in Bonus Bets (defined below).
The “Sportsbook Insurance Bet & Get - Buzzer Beater Protection” (“Promotion”) is subject to the Promotional Terms and Conditions (“Promotion Terms”) of Barstool Sportsbook & Casino, which can be viewed at Barstool Sportsbook Help Center > Legal > Promotional Terms and Conditions, and the following:
- Description of Promotion
How It Works (short terms)
- Opt-in Requirement: No Opt-in is required.
- Eligibility: Available to all registered players with an active and verified Account.
- Eligible Games: Any NCAAM Basketball game that ends due to a “buzzer beater” shot throughout the Promotion Period.
- Eligible Wagers: Pre-live cash wagers placed on Moneyline bets available for the Eligible Games that settle as a loss due to the chosen team losing the game due to a “buzzer beater”. A buzzer beater is defined as “a field goal made (not a foul shot) by one team within the last 2 seconds of regulation or OT to win the game outright”.
- Promotion Offer: Players who place an Eligible Wager will receive 100% of their original stake, up to $100 per game paid in Bonus Bets. There is no limit to the amount of Bonus Bets players may receive during the Promotion Period.
- Bonus Bets are bonus funds which may only be used on the Barstool Sportsbook. Wagering with Bonus Bets makes no deductions from your cash balance. Wagers with Bonus Bets that settle as a WIN will only return the winnings to the player in withdrawable cash. For more information on Bonus Bets please see Sections 9 and 11 of the promotion’s full terms and conditions or visit our FAQ page.
- The Promotion Offer will NOT be awarded if the chosen team loses in either regulation or overtime in a “non-buzzer beater” fashion
- Promotion Period: The Promotion will begin at 12:00:00 AM ET on November 6, 2023 and end at 7:00:00 PM ET on March 10, 2024.
- Ineligible Wagers: Any wager that does not meet the Eligible Wager requirements or falls under any of the following below:
- Bets settled as “Win”, “Cash Out” or “Voided.”
- Bets not funded with the cash wallet.
- All wagers MUST be funded with your cash wallet balance.
- Bonus bets will be applied to the player’s Account within 72 hours and must be used within seven (7) days of receiving it.
- For more information on Bonus Bets please visit our FAQ page.
- To cancel participation in this or any promotion, contact customer support by email at email@example.com with your cancellation request. Upon cancellation, you may withdraw any funds you have deposited into your account without restriction or Play Through Requirements.
- For any further questions regarding this Promotion, please contact our Player Experience team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be physically present in AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, OH, PA, TN, VA, or WV in order to wager.
- This Promotion is offered by Penn Sports Interactive, LLC and its affiliates (collectively, the “Sponsor”).
- Promotion Period
The Promotion will begin at 12:00:00 AM ET on November 6, 2023 and end at 7:00:00 PM ET on March 10, 2024.
- Available to all registered players with an active and verified Account.
- Eligibility restrictions apply. See ‘Eligibility’ section of the Promotion Terms for details.
- Action Required
Pre-live cash wagers placed on Moneyline bets available for the Eligible Games that settle as a loss due to the chosen team losing the game due to a “buzzer beater”. A buzzer beater is defined as “a field goal made (not a foul shot) by one team within the last 2 seconds of regulation or OT to win the game outright.
- Claiming Promotion Offer
Players who qualify will receive 100% of their original stake on the Eligible Wager(s), up to $100 total (per game), paid in Bonus Bets. There is no limit to the amount of Bonus Bets players may receive during the Promotion Period. The Promotion Offer will NOT be awarded if the chosen team loses in either regulation or overtime in a “non-buzzer beater” fashion. For more information on bonus bets please visit our FAQ page.
Bonus Bets will be applied to the player’s Account within 72 hours and must be used within seven (7) days of receiving it.
- Registration Procedures
- Limitations on Participation
In addition to the Eligibility requirements outlined in Section 3, the Sponsor reserves the right to refuse or otherwise restrict your eligibility to participate in any Promotion for any reason, in its sole discretion, including based on your wagering patterns or wagering history or if you failed to take advantage of any previous Promotion in good faith. This Promotion is void where prohibited by law. Participants may be required to sign paperwork issued by Sponsor to receive any reward. For additional information on limitations on participation please see the Promotion Terms for details.
- Wagering Requirements/Exclusions
Any Action Required (see Section 4) completed outside of the Promotion Period, or wagers that are settled using the live “Cash Out” feature are excluded from this Promotion. Unless otherwise specified by Sponsor, this Promotion may not be combined with any other promotional offer. Please see Section 11 for restrictions related to wagering the Promotion Offer.
- Order of Funds Used for Wagering
- Unless otherwise selected, the player’s cash balance will be used first to place wagers.
- Bonus Bets may be wagered on eligible Barstool Sportsbook markets and must be manually selected in your betslip window when placing a wager.
- For more information and restrictions on bonus funds, please visit our FAQ page.
- Eligible Games
Any NCAAM Basketball game that ends due to a “buzzer beater” shot throughout the Promotion Period. Promotion Offer may be wagered on any market or game available on Barstool Sportsbook.
- Restrictions on Withdrawal
Bonus funds awarded are not transferable and cannot be substituted except in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Bonus funds may only be used for wagering on your Account. Bonus funds may not be withdrawn from your Account until they have been converted to withdrawable cash.
Bonus Bet funds are eligible to be wagered in line with all the following requirements (“Bonus Bet Requirements”) in order to be converted to withdrawable real cash:
- Bonus Bet funds can be redeemed on any Sportsbook market, including straights, parlays, and futures.
- Bonus Bets may only be redeemed one at a time.
- Winnings will automatically convert to real cash upon bet settlement.
- Bonus Bets cannot be used on any Casino games.
To cancel participation in this or any promotion, contact customer support by email at email@example.com with your cancellation request. Upon cancellation, you may withdraw any funds you have deposited into your account without restriction. However, any bonus funds in your account must be converted to cash before it may be withdrawn.
- Gambling Problem?
- Arizona: Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP.
- Colorado, Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, & Virginia: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
- Iowa: Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-BETS-OFF.
- Illinois: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537).
- Indiana: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-9-WITH-IT.
- Kansas: Gambling problem? Getting help is your best bet. Call 1-800-522-4700.
- Louisiana: Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700.
- Massachusetts: Hope is here. Call (800)-327-5050 or gamblinghelplinema.org.
- Maryland: Must be 21+. Please play responsibly. For help visit mdgamblinghelp.org or call 1-800-GAMBLER.
- Tennessee: For problem gambling support, call or text Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789.
- West Virginia: Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER or visit 1800gambler.net.
- Other Terms
- In the event of any discrepancy or conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the Promotion Terms, these Terms and Conditions shall govern and prevail.
- You may only have one (1) active Account at any time.
- By accepting the Promotion Offer or any reward, you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion offer.
- Offer subject to regulatory approval. Void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor expressly reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice or consent. Administration of this Promotion is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Sponsor reserves the right to restrict at any time any Account holder from participating in this Promotion for any reason. Any questions relating to eligibility, these Terms and Conditions or any other questions concerning this Promotion will be resolved at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and its decisions will be final and binding with respect thereto. No groups, clubs, corporations, companies, partnerships, or organizations may participate in this Promotion or reproduce or distribute any portion of these Terms and Conditions to their members.
- Any Account holder who is found to be ineligible to play on Barstool Sportsbook & Casino immediately forfeits any Promotion Offer or reward.