For iOS and Android the most common reason why we cannot verify your location, is your Location Settings are not turned on. In order to place wagers on the Barstool Sportsbook & Casino app, you must have Location Services enabled.
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
- Make sure that Location Services is on.
- Scroll down to find the Barstool Sportsbook app.
- Tap the app and select an option:
- Ask Next Time
- While Using the App
- Enter your Settings menu, from your home screen.
- Tap on Location services or Location access.
- From this screen, toggle location service for the Barstool Sportsbook & Casino app to Allow all the time.
PC and Mac users will need to download the Geocomply plugin once you have completed the registration process. Once the plugin is successfully downloaded, we’ll be able to verify your location.