1. What is 'Cash at Casino’?
Cash at Casino is a transaction method that allows you the ability to deposit and withdraw funds from your Barstool Sportsbook & iCasino account at a participating casino location.
2. Do I need to be registered with an online gaming account before visiting the casino?
Yes, in order to use the Cash at Casino transaction method you will need to first register and be verified for an account with the Barstool Sportsbook & iCasino.
3. Can I authorize others to collect the funds on my behalf?
No, Cash at Casino funds must be picked up or deposited by the online account holder in person. The account holder will be required to provide valid Government ID, their online Barstool Sportsbook & iCasino account username, and their transaction Voucher Number.
4. How long does it take for funds to be available for pick up for a Cash at Casino withdrawal?
Requests are generally approved within 24 to 48 hours, and upon approval the funds will be available for pickup at the Casino.
5. How long does it take to Deposit funds into my Barstool Sportsbook & iCasino account if I am at the Casino?
Deposit requests can be initiated by going to the cashier during open hours and providing the cashier with your Barstool Sportsbook & iCasino account username, Government ID, and the funds you would like to deposit. Once processed and approved at the Cashier, the funds will instantly be available in your online account.
6. What happens if I cannot make it to the Casino to pick up a Cash at Casino withdrawal?
If you have requested a Cash at Casino withdrawal but are no longer able to pick it up at the Casino, the transaction will be cancelled and the money returned to your gaming account. The money for an approved withdrawal request will be available at the requested Casino for 7 days. If the money is not collected within 7 days, the transaction will be cancelled and the money returned to your account within 48 hours.
7. Do I need to provide any documents to pick up my Cash at Casino withdrawal?
Yes, you will need to provide the cashier with your Government ID, your Barstool Sportsbook & iCasino username, and the transaction Voucher Number. The Casino cashier will need this information to process your withdrawal request.