Owners Credits can be redeemed for mycash and luxury gifts; including electronics, jewelry and even a one-year Mercedes-Benz lease! (Full details below, keep scrolling!)
- When members reach 200,000 Tier Points, they achieve Owners Club status and begin earning Owners Credits for the following year
- More Owners Credits are accumulated as members earn more tier points
- If a member earns at least 10 Owners Credits, they are eligible to select the Mercedes-Benz lease
- Members can earn up to a maximum of 20 Owners Credits
Mercedes-Benz Gift Details
- Customer chooses from 2-3 models, 2-3 color options available for each
- Receives 12-month lease in their name
- Penn Gaming pays for lease, sales tax and one-time maintenance, 15,000 miles on the lease
- Customer pays gas, licensing, insurance, personal property, any damages, mileage overage and other items
So what’s the catch with the Mercedes? No catch, really!
- Guests need to be in good standing with Penn Gaming and pass a basic Mercedes credit check
- Guests name does have to be on the lease
- The biggest benefit is that the customer can buy the car out since the lease is in their name
NOTE: Car models and options subject to change for 2021 GLE350 SUV GLC300 SUV
Travel Opportunities and Reimbursement
- Owners Club members are eligible for up to $500 reimbursement to cover travel costs for any ONE of the trips:
- Travel to another mychoice location including Las Vegas
- Norwegian Cruise
- St. Kitts
Travel Gift Process
Member must bring a copy of their airfare receipt (or receipts) to their host. It can be for two people – one must be the member and the other can be the guest going on the trip with them.
- This can be processed one time for up to $500/year within 30 days of completing the trip.
- If the amount of their receipts is less than $500, inform member they can only do one reimbursement so they should wait until their receipts add up to at least $500.
- If the receipts add up to greater than $500, member will only be reimbursed for $500.
- Host can process paperwork (voucher) for members to take to the cage to receive their cash. (or however each property processes this.
Travel Gift Tracking
- PD should track members who redeem so we don’t issue them multiple reimbursements
St. Kitts Marriott Resort Travel Incentives
- 6-night Stay
- $500 Dining Credit
- $500 FSP
- 5-night Stay
- $200 Dining Credit
- $200 FSP
- 2-night Stay
- 2-nights Casino Rate (minimum 4-night stay)
- $100 Dining Credit
- $100 FSP
Norwegian Cruise Lines Travel Incentives
- Advantage members save up to 10% on select sailings
- Preferred members guests save up to 15% on select sailings
- Elite members guests save up to 20% on select sailings
- Owners Club members save up to 25% on select sailings
Annual Complimentary Cabin
- Elite guests will receive a 7-day cruise in an Oceanview cabin
- Owners Club guests will receive a 7-day cruise in a balcony cabin
- There are specific cruises for each tier level or they can choose to take a fixed dollar amount off of a non-tier benefit cruise.
- Players are responsible for government taxes and certain fees
- NCL charges a $20 per day per person admin fee payable at the time the reservation is made. For this fee, the guests can choose from two of the following: Unlimited Open Bar, 3 Free Specialty Dinners, Shore Excursion Credit, 250 Minutes WiFi, or Complimentary Cruise Fare for 3rd and 4th guest
Stays at mychoice Destinations
Las Vegas offer for Preferred, Elite and Owners Club members
- Members in the top three tiers who are new to Tropicana or M Resort are guaranteed an annual Las Vegas stay offer (those dominant to Trop or M Resort will receive an offer to other mychoice locations)
- Owners Club members are eligible for up to $500 reimbursement to cover travel costs for any benefit trip
Offers to visit other mychoice destinations
- All mychoice members are eligible to receive offers to visit another mychoice destination (different from their home property) based on play